Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Body of Lies





The trailer makes the acting seem so forced or something, which surprises me because Crowe and Di Caprio are both great actors. Plus my favourite Iranian actress, Golshifteh Farahani has a role. it is unbelievable for me because I met her a few months ago and I even took a photo with her. I have personally never thought that she is going be a hero in Hollywood. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I am desperate to watch it.
I can not find anything about a release date in Iran for this which is bugging me! Seriously, I am becoming so impatient waiting for that bloody body of lies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The realse date in canada -as they announced- would be october 10 th. the day after tommorow ;)

Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger . said...

مثکه

Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

The release date in Norway is November 21. I'm assuming Norway and Iran are the same in most respects. Be glad you're not in Japan - they always seem to get the movies last (December 20 in this case).

Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home