Saturday, September 06, 2008

Loneliness

When I was a little boy, I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with, I could not see her face but she was there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad, and I feel alone more than ever! I need this person face 2 face next to me ALIVE not in my imagination anymore!I know nobody can change this damn situation in my life but me! The only thing is I really don’t know how. I’ve learned so many things in my life, I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life." I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as "making a life.I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Now I’m 28 and I want to make amends for the things that I ashamed of!
But I am sure that I will do better when I get rid of this damn loneliness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

loneliness kind of makes everything acute. but you will find your somebody, your "split apart". everything you have learned is quite valuable; it takes some people their entire lives to learn those kinds of things -- and sometimes they never do. so, you've got a great head start, some perspective, some appreciation for crucial things: i predict you will succeed.

Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

با اینهمه با اینکه کلی چیز زندگی به آدم یاد میده ولی بازم دلش برای همون چهره رویاهاش تنگ میشه

Saturday, September 06, 2008 4:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spoke my mind.

Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home