Sunday, May 25, 2008


I am sure you watched or even heard Persepolis, an autobiography film by Marjane Satrapi. the film describes Iran between 70 to mid 90s. . the film had many reactions in west. it is even nominate for best animation in Oscar’s awards, and also won the jury prize in Cannes.
when I watched the movie it was a little weird and strange for me. for example I am not agree with her views about Iran -Iraq war, maybe because I am not in the same class that the director belong to that in Iran society or maybe because I am not old enough to remember things that other experienced in 80s.
Nonetheless I really could feel that Satrapi didn't lie in her film. maybe there was not all truth but she described her views honestly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

This smile is in regard to your comment on my blog!I didn't find any email address around,so just wanted to show my appreciation and say thanks for your kind attention.

Saturday, August 02, 2008 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home