Monday, May 08, 2006

Tagged again!

Accent: When I speak English, I'm pretty much accent-free but I actually love British accent so I will try to learn how to speak with British dialect.

Booze: I prefer to drink beer but just on happy hours…

Chore I Hate: Give a good shape to my desktop!

Dogs/Cats: Um, I'm not really a dog or cat person but I like to have a dog.

Essential Electronics: TV, computer and hope to purchase a labtop!

Favourite Perfume/Cologne: Nivea.

Gold/Silver: Definitely gold!

Hometown: Tehran, Iran, somwhere between American forces in Iraq ,Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and Persian gulf!

Insomnia: Not have.

Job Title: Sheesh, Which job?! I actualy non-salary researcher but I actually try to be a PhD student first, after that be a teacher in a Canadian college.

Kids: ???!!

Living Arrangements: Uh, a house.

Most Admired Trait: I'm a very good listener.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Never.

Phobia: Not have.

Quote: Ability is nothing without opportunity (Napolean).
And a Spanish proverb says: An ape is an ape, a varlet is a varlet, though clothed in silk, or clothed in scarlet.

Religion: Oh, come on.

Siblings: just two sisters.

Time I usually wake up: 6:45 am to 7:45
Unusual Talent: I can make new and strange English words when I don’t remember the correct one!

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I like all of them.

Worst Habit: most of the time I’m chewing the gum.

Yummy Foods I make: As I told you before, I can make spaghetti and I hope to cook Ghorme-sabzi very well.

Zodiac Sign: Aries.

Consider yourselves tagged!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nirvana said...

Thanks for your comments.You have a beutiful site.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home