Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hi kiddos, I am so sorry for my lateness in writing. I can't believe how busy my life is getting. Busy is good though, always something to do. I am preparing to pass my “TOLIMO” exam which I should take it a few days later. After that I wanna register in “IELTS” examination. So I have studied English hard since last month.
BTW, I came back from Rasht, nortrhern Iran, visiting one of my best friends who had a wedding party there as a 4-days traveling, I wish all of you were there. That was a wonderful part.
Anyways, I received a nice email from one of my friends yesterday, without any kind of introductions, I share it with you…

HOW A SON/DAUGHTER THINKS OF HIS/HER DADDY AT DIFFERENT AGES:

At 4 YearsMy daddy is great.At 6 YearsMy daddy knows everybody.
At 10 YearsMy daddy is good but is short tempered.
At 12 YearsMy daddy was very nice to me when I was young.
At 14 YearsMy daddy is getting fastidious.
At 16 YearsMy daddy is not in line with the current times.
At 18 YearsMy daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.
At 20 YearsOh! its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts upwith him.
At 25 YearsDaddy is objecting to everything.
At 30 YearsIt's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my fatherwhen I was young.
At 40 YearsDaddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.At 45 Years I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.
At 50 YearsMy daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a single son.
At 55 YearsMy daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one
of his kind and unique.
At 60 YearsMy daddy is great.Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st.stage. Realise the true value of your parents before its too late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home