Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So I've been browsing other peoples blogs and I've found some really interesting ones. But none seemed to really motivate me to write more/take more pictures than this one..
http://www.photo-a-day.blogspot.com
This guy has decided to take at least one photo every day for the rest of his life.
To some, that might seem lame, and just a goal doomed for failure.
But I think thats one of the most awesome things.
That and he has a picture of a dead cat. It fascinates me.
If you write, take pictures, make some sort of note of every day, at the end you'll have so much more to look back on, so many more memories than your mind could ever retain.
Although this guy 'loves life' and wishes 'there were at least ten more hours in the day'....

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

Yes, and there is nothing quite like the memory of a dead cat... :-)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home