Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm becoming or have been a night hawk for some time. It seems that nearly the only time when I can relax or get things done around the house is 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. This goes for most of the things that I do - blogging, relaxing. Right now I am running on average on about five hours of full sleep every night.Getting more sleep would be nice, but how do I get that done? I'm beginning to wonder whether the lack of sleep is beginning to really do a number on me. Is it because of this that I'm having trouble keeping weight off? Is it affecting my personality? Or am I like some of those guys like Napoleon who manage to do three hours of sleep without any problems? I have to admit that there are some times in the early evening when I'm watching TV with my family that I just nod out, that I drop whatever book I'm reading in the middle of a sentence. But is that something that would normally happen? I'm also beginning to think that I'm nearly immune to caffeine, but don't tell me to give that up. I've given up enough vices this decade.I'm trying to figure out if there is some other way to organize my life. Is there a magic device that can help me do it? Or, is there any other way I'd find more pleasurable? A lot of times I feel like I'm running on empty, not because of anything my family is doing, but meeting my personal goals. I've done a lot more during these past two years than I'd ever have expected, but there seems to be so much more out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home