Friday, December 02, 2005


When I was studing in B.Sc. course in the university, I had a teacher named Dr. A. Darvishzadeh who has had PhD. in the field of earth sciences and his main subject was petrology. He got his grade from France.
On that time, I had so many fucking problems with him and I had a bad imagination of him in my mind too.
Everyday when I had class with him specially at 7:30 a.m. on every Thursdays, I had woke up hardly & unhappily.
So today, I believe I missed a nice and instructor teacher.
Hmm…….!!!!God bless him !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shahab said...

Viva DR Ali Darvishzadeh ;
i missed him to and as the matter of fact the only master whom learnt me about petrology and geology was him .
thanks bob bye

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:11:00 PM  
Blogger Shahab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home