Thursday, December 15, 2005

Seven things !

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

7. Learn how to cook Ghorme-Sabzee (Iranian delicious food).
6. Speak both of English and German fluently.
5. Immigrate to Canada as a PhD. student.
4. Pass both of compulsory and millitary services.
3.Finalize my M.Sc. final project.
2. Be known for something that I’ve done in my life.

1. Be a really good kid to my parents.

Seven things I can do:

7. Get at least 6.5 on IELTS exam( Inshallah !!!).
6. make spaghetti as like as my Mom.
5. Listen to my favourite musics (Celine Dion, Chris de Burgh & Sarah Connor of course)twenty five hours a day !
4. drive like a maniac.
3. be loyal
2. make people laugh.
1. forgive

Seven things I can not do:
7. be patient.
6. not worry about things that don't matter right this minute.
5. paint.
4. sing.
3. Blogging well.
2. leave some things in the past and just concentrate on the future.
1. forget.

Seven things I say most often:
Just one thing : Na Baba ?!


Bei vielen dank für liebe Solmaz

2 Comments:

Blogger Liza said...

Making Ghormeh Sabzi is easy! I downloaded a recipe for it from the Internet several years ago to surprise my Persian husband, and everyone in his family is quite impressed. Comes out perfect every time! Go for it!

Interesting blog. My husband was born in Tehran, so I really enjoy learning about his home country. Will definitely come read your blog again.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Tarkhoon said...

:)) khaily bamazeh and honest nevesht boodi

Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home