Monday, December 12, 2005

On these days in Tehran, the weather is so crazy & dense. Whenever I come back to home from college, I have headache badly such as this time. So I decied to go bed, I hope to remedy myself. By the way finalizing the project is driving me crazy.
I am also ambivalent about Why did I start a blog and do I think it will hurt or help me in anyway. Well, I don't know. But it just feels good to write about some of my experiences here. I guess some of my writing can be harsh or blunt at times but I try my best not to overstep any respect boundaries. Well, this is it for today. Until next time...........Tschüs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting migraines? My daugther gets those, really badly. She takes something called Zomeg for it and it seems to help if you take one when you feel a migraine coming on. You could ask your doctor and see if he could get some for you.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home