Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dear friends!

I really enjoy when I read your blogs. As you know I don’t have professional knowledge about blogging , web designing and computer programming at times but I try to learn it as well by reading some fascinating blogs such as Solmaz’s and other friends.So I stole this interesting post from Solmaz and I just fill out this thing that I copied and pasted from Solmaz’s blog !
Nickname: Bobby...
Where were you born? A large city in southern Iran but I have northern background
Current residence: Tehran, Iran

Somewhere you would like to visit? Egypt
Somewhere you would like to immigrate? Canada
Love someone so much it made you cry? No
Been in a car accident? Yes, two times
Favourite Restaurant?Sheesh, I actually prefer to eat my Mom’s cooking
Favourite food:Yuck, Zereshk-polo & Ghorme-sabzee !
Favourite flower? Yellow Rose
Favourite sport to play? Billiard (Snooker)
Favourite TV shows: Oprah & 90(An Iranian sport show)
Favourite football team: Bayern München
Favourite football player: Ali karimi



FIRSTS:
First job: Bookstore….when I was studing in B.Sc. course in university
First self purchased CD: don't remember but i think it was Chris de Burgh
First true love:Oops, don't remember but I think I’ve never had one
First enemy: I’ve never really had one


I....

I AM: Serious about everythings
I WANT: a car in Tehran & the US green card now!
I HAVE: wonderful parents
I WISH: I could start my career now!*
I HATE: Dokhtar-bazee!!! And chaploosy(flattery)
I FEAR: failing at my goals in life*
I SEARCH: for everything at all times...always feel like i've lost something
I WONDER: where the future will take me*
I REGRET: nothing
I LOVE: at the moment, Blogging but then …..
I ALWAYS: shaving my face every morning!

YES or NO :
YOU KEEP A DIARY: yes
YOU LIKE TO COOK: yes
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: no

DO YOU...?

WANT TO GET MARRIED: depends if it's the right person
GET MOTION SICKNESS: never
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: no
EYE COLOUR: brown


FAVOURITES:

NUMBER: 4
COLOUR: Red
DAY: Thursday
MONTH: March….
SONG(S): Don’t look back(Chris de Burgh)
SEASON: Spring
DRINK: anything with vodka*


Bedtime: anytime between 1 am to 3 am

Note: *means: Stole this from Solmaz!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Well, don't worry about how professional you are at blogging. As far as I know, we're all pretty much amateurs. :)

My friends sometimes send me posts like this one to fill out--some of them really make you think, so I like them.

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:51:00 AM  
Blogger s said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Bobby A.! And thank you for your concern about my absence... believe it or not, I'd forgotten what my username was, and I had a devil of a time getting back in... for months! But I believe there's a good reason for everything.

Anyway. Nice to hear from you. And by the way, could you post the English translation of "about me" on your site?

Khoda negahdar,
Tamara

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Shahab said...

hey man nice blog and i really enjoy it thanks for the comments and as you know you are a professional blogger so why you think you are the worst .
ok
take care and write me anything you'd like to say to me.
shahab

Friday, December 30, 2005 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Dr O2 said...

hello Bobby jus thought to let U know yr fave Player Karimi was in Enghelab sport complex today :-) have fun & good luck.

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger nyx said...

Hi Bobby.Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think you've got a nice blog yourself, and I'll make sure to come back. Maybe I'll be able to practice my really bad, bad, german here :-)
Happy new year to you.

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Sahar Maranlou said...

Thanks for your kind comment in my blog ...

Keep posting and good luck

Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger The Miner said...

Hi guys, Thanks for your kid comments!

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home